Do I Need a Co-founder?
Working with a co-founder can cause conflict, but it can also lead to amazing innovations! It can also make the already difficult startup journey just a little bit less tough.
Still unsure of whether you need a co-founder? Compiled below you will find some great articles (and video) from around the web documenting both side of the question. Dive in!
- The Importance of Choosing Great Co-founders
- The Co-founder Relationship and Why It's So Important
- Should You Have a Co-founder or Start Your Company Solo?
- Co-founder Conflict
- What No One Tells You About Having a Co-founder
- How to Find the Right Co-founder (Video Blast)
Are you looking for a co-founder?
Well you're in luck! The Ye! Community supports young entrepreneurs from around the world. Check out the community today, who knows, you might even stumble upon the peanut butter to your jelly (aka the perfect co-founder). What are you waiting for - head over to the community!
Photo Credit: Pierre Arnauld Kopp | Flicker